Some things I’m lovin’…..
- Chartreuse: from nail color (Essie’s The More the Merrier), to design projects, to the Portofino shirt, I am loving this hue lately.
- While we are on the topics of awesome colors, I also have become obsessed with jadeite, and want a collection as big as Martha’s or Paula’s….
On my birthday wishlist…a jadeite cakestand. I only have reproductions so far, but I will now be on the lookout at yard sales and antique shops for the real deal, too!
- And speaking of my birthday wishlist…
- Also. Apple Cider Vinegar!!! Because I attribute this miracle stuff (along with some healthy doses of kombucha) to being the reason my allergies aren’t nearly as bad as they used to be (like, 4+ sinus infections a year?) and for beefing up my immune system. I seriously love this stuff. So many benefits. Just make sure you get the raw, unfiltered kind; I use the brand Bragg. Couple tablespoons mixed with any concoction of water and/or 100% juice, and I also love using it in dressings for salads. Speaking of that….
- Jersey fresh produce is BACK in full force!!! (PS, Salad in a Jar is genius and a perfect way to eat a ton of veggies in a sitting….and be totally full.)
- Question of the day? “Jimmies” or “sprinkles?” Hope you’re having a lovely week!