So many toys, so little time. Here are a few of my favorites, along with a few on my list.
1. Dogfish Head Randall Jr. // 2. Wacom Intuos Pro Special Edition // 3. Southwestern & Faux Wood iPhone Case // 4. Frends Taylor Over-Ear Headphones // 5. My K-Cup // 6. Spiral Slicer // 7. Photojojo Camera Strap
1. A mini-infuser for your beer, inspired by DFH’s world-famous Randalls! Perfect for the craft beer lover.
2. Can’t live without this guy. Pen AND touch activated. A must for any digital artist.
3. I always have a Sam Bock Illustration & Design case on my phone….but if I didn’t, I’d pick one like this.
4. These headphones are quite the accessory…I DO need a pair for work…hint?
5. Love this thing, makes your Keurig more versatile & feels much better for the environment than wasting all the little plastic K-Cups.
6. I have been wanting one of these slicers for years! It would make an amazing gift for the cook in your life.
7. This camera strap makes taking photos even more fun! Now maybe one day I will sit down and learn how to actually use my camera…
Next up…Gift Guides for Fashion and for Home!